Buy a range of items from ASHA Charity Shop, Kenton.
ASHA is a chain of UK based charity shops established to benefit South Asian communities in the UK and abroad.
- Asian, Indian and Western casual and formal clothing for men, women and children (including: recycled saris, punjabi suits, lengas and scarves)
- Clothing accessories including belts, ties, scarves, hats & gloves
- Asian and Western jewellery
- Hard and paperback books
- Bric-a-brac, kitchen & dining ware, bedding & household goods
- Electronics and small appliances
- Games, movies (DVD) and music (CD’s)
- Children and infant toys and equipment
See website for details.
Go to other locations:
Buy, Hire, Swap or Get Free
Type of Organisation
Not for Profit
Community, Overseas, UK
205 Kenton Road, Kenton, Harrow, HA3 0HD