Items include: Board games, cards, dolls, beach toys, toy cars, train sets, dice, paddling pool
Sell or Donate
- Toys and games can be donated to charities and some hospitals.
- You could try selling your items at car boot sales.
- You can sell your second hand goods through websites such as ebay, Facebook, Preloved and Gumtree.
- Sell Lego you no longer want to Music Magpie.
- You can donate unwanted items via websites such as Freecycle, Freegle and Freeloved.
Buy or Receive
- So many toys and games can be reused – you can buy them second-hand from ‘nearly new’ sales or people selling items nearby.
- Charity shops sell pre-loved games and toys.
- You can buy second hand goods through websites such as ebay, Facebook, Preloved and Gumtree.
- You can receive free items via websites such as Freecycle, Freegle and Freeloved.
The Hasbro Toy and Games Recycling Programme accepts all Hasbro Toys and Games excluding electronic toys and games.
Get Creative ~ Repurpose
Main Image Credit: Aenigmatis-3D | Pixabay