Items include: baubles, birthday cards, bunting, Diwali, Christmas cards, greeting cards, Christmas decorations, Christmas tree, Hen and Stag do, halloween decorations
Sell or Donate
- You can donate greetings cards and decorations to Scrap Stores.
- If you have Christmas decorations you no longer want, why not donate them to charity.
- You can sell your second hand goods through websites such as ebay, Facebook, Preloved and Gumtree.
- You can donate your unwanted items via websites such as Freecycle, Freegle and Freeloved.
Buy or Receive
- Instead of buying new wedding decorations, have a look at pre-loved websites for any decorations that can be reused or hire items through hire companies.
- You can buy second hand goods through websites such as ebay, Facebook, Preloved and Gumtree.
- You can receive free items via websites such as Freecycle, Freegle and Freeloved.
Get Creative ~ Repurpose
Some things simply cannot be reused, recycled or repurposed.
Before buying them think if you really need them? For example, do you really need to blow up a pack of balloons? Is there something else you could use that would be just as effective – e.g. paper decorations, bunting or bubbles?
Main Image Credit: SahinK | Pixabay