Items include: office furniture, nursery furniture, lounge furniture, dining room furniture, bedroom furniture, outdoor furniture, stools, chairs, tables, cupboards, sofas, beds & mattresses, wardrobe, bookcase, shelves, cot, high chair
Sell or Donate
- You can donate your furniture to charities and charity shops. Some will collect the items for you.
- You can sell back your IKEA furniture.
- Furniture can be sold at car boot sales.
- Furniture can be sold via auction houses and in antique shops.
- You can sell your second hand goods through websites such as ebay, Facebook, Preloved and Gumtree.
- You can donate your unwanted items via websites such as Freecycle, Freegle and Freeloved.
Buy or Receive
- You can buy second hand furniture from charity shops. Some charities have dedicated shops for furniture.
- Some charities supply those in need with pre-loved furniture.
- You can buy second hand furniture from IKEA.
- Second hand furniture can be bought at car boot sales, auction houses and antique shops.
- You can buy second hand goods through websites such as ebay, Facebook, Preloved and Gumtree.
- You can receive free items via websites such as Freecycle, Freegle and Freeloved.
Get Creative ~ Repurpose
Upcycle your old furniture – change the colour, add some accessories to transform it
Fly tipping is illegal. If you have bulky waste either contact your council, take it to the local tip or pay a company to take it for you. Please make sure they are a reputable company.
Main Image Credit: terimakasih0 | Pixabay