Babes In The Wood
Babes in the Wood was founded to reduce the impact of landfill waste on the environment, to alleviate the effects of poverty on children from birth to 16 years & to offer a friendly community shop where parents & carers can source low cost children’s items.
They are grateful to accept:
- Children’s clothing & footwear from birth to 16 years
- Children’s toys from birth to 16 years including large toys
- Baby feeding / bathing equipment including highchairs, bath seats, sterilisers / prep machine, changing bags, new bottles, breast pump.
- Baby seats/bouncers / bumbo
- Toy activity centre/ jumperoo / baby walkers / ride ons
- Maternity Clothing
- Baby box contents – but not the box
- Nappies & wipes
See website for details and donation points.