Donate a range of items to ASHA, Hounslow.
ASHA is a chain of UK based charity shops established to benefit South Asian communities in the UK and abroad.
Items gratefully received include:
- Asian, Indian and Western casual and formal clothing for men, women and children (including: recycled saris, punjabi suits, lengas and scarves)
- Clothing accessories including belts, ties, scarves, hats & gloves
- Asian and Western jewellery
- Hard and paperback books
- Bric-a-brac, kitchen & dining ware, bedding & household goods
- Electronics and small appliances
- Games, movies (DVD) and music (CD’s)
- Children and infant toys and equipment
See website for details.
Go to other locations:
Find Out More
Please visit their website for further details, to contact them and for any updates
Sell, Donate, Swap, Lend or Recycle
Type of Organisation
Not for Profit
Community, Overseas, UK