Donate a range of items to ASHA, Southall.
ASHA is a chain of UK based charity shops established to benefit South Asian communities in the UK and abroad.
Items gratefully received include:
- Asian, Indian and Western casual and formal clothing for men, women and children (including: recycled saris, punjabi suits, lengas and scarves)
- Clothing accessories including belts, ties, scarves, hats & gloves
- Asian and Western jewellery
- Hard and paperback books
- Bric-a-brac, kitchen & dining ware, bedding & household goods
- Electronics and small appliances
- Games, movies (DVD) and music (CD’s)
- Children and infant toys and equipment
See website for details.
Go to other locations:
Sell, Donate, Swap, Lend or Recycle
Type of Organisation
Not for Profit
Community, Overseas, UK
155 Norwood Road Southall, UB2 4JB