Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice
Donate items to support Birmingham St Mary's Hospice.
Donate items to be sold in the shop
- Clothes, shoes and boots (ladies, men’s & children’s)
- Handbags, jewellery and belts
- Bric a Brac items such as cookware, tableware and household goods
- Books, video games, DVDs, CDs and vinyl
- Children’s books, games & toys
- New or boxed electrical items, cameras and multimedia devices
- Giftware, toiletries, perfumes, soaps – ideal for sale or tombolas. Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
If you wish to donate large furniture, arrange a free home collection.
Birmingham St Mary's Hospice can also raise money through textiles recycling and welcome any old clothes or textiles that are no longer usable.
See website for further details and to locate your closest shop.