Edinburgh Furniture Initiative
Edinburgh Furniture Initiative is Four Square’s charity shop. They take donated furniture and use it to both furnish their homeless accommodation; and to raise money for their charity by selling it on to the public.
Items Edinburgh Furniture Initiative are happy to accept:
- Soft furnishings: beds, sofas, armchairs, mattresses – must have fire safety label
- Kitchen appliances: fridges, cookers, microwaves, kettles, irons, coffee machines etc
- Household furniture
- Homeware including crockery, pictures, glasses
- Small electrical goods like hair dryers and clocks
- TVs, DVD players and stereo systems
See website for details.