Kettering Food Bank
Kettering Food Banks relies on the generosity of their supporters to help feed those experiencing food poverty. All donations make a huge difference and they couldn’t do their invaluable work without your help.
Visit the Kettering Food Bank Facebook page for items currently needed.
Items may include:
- Breakfast: cereal, porridge, longlife milk and longlife juice
- Lunch: tins of soup, ravioli, beans and macaroni cheese. Packets of pasta, rice and noodle meals
- Dinner: tins of meat and fish, rice, potatoes or pasta, with tins of vegetables
- Drinks: tea, coffee, squash, longlife juice and milk
- Puddings + Treats: tins of fruit, custard, rice pudding and jam. Biscuits, cereal bars and crisps
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes. Deodorant, toilet rolls and sanitary items
- Cleaning Products: washing powder, washing up liquid, cloths and all purpose cleaner
- Other: baby food, nappies, pet food, tin openers, pans and kettles
Donations points are located across Kettering, see website for details.