Kettering Food Bank
Kettering Food Banks relies on the generosity of their supporters to help feed those experiencing food poverty. All donations make a huge difference and they couldn’t do their invaluable work without your help.
Visit the Kettering Food Bank Facebook page for items currently needed.
Items may include:
- Breakfast: cereal, porridge, longlife milk and longlife juice
- Lunch: tins of soup, ravioli, beans and macaroni cheese. Packets of pasta, rice and noodle meals
- Dinner: tins of meat and fish, rice, potatoes or pasta, with tins of vegetables
- Drinks: tea, coffee, squash, longlife juice and milk
- Puddings + Treats: tins of fruit, custard, rice pudding and jam. Biscuits, cereal bars and crisps
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes. Deodorant, toilet rolls and sanitary items
- Cleaning Products: washing powder, washing up liquid, cloths and all purpose cleaner
- Other: baby food, nappies, pet food, tin openers, pans and kettles
Donations points are located across Kettering, see website for details.
Sell, Donate, Swap, Lend or Recycle
Type of Organisation
Not for Profit
1 Horse Market, Unit 1B, Kettering. NN16 0DG