Northern Ireland Hospice
Northern Ireland Hospice relies heavily on your generous donations of good quality, unwanted goods to help run their shops to raise the much needed funds that provides care and support to those living with life-limiting or terminal illnesses.
Items gratefully received include:
- Clothing (Designer and vintage are always a bonus!)
- Shoes, handbags and accessories
- Household textiles
- Ornaments and pictures
- Books, CDs, DVDs and games
- Jewellery (broken gold also of value)
- Antiques and collectables
- Unwanted gifts and gift sets
- Furniture (Finaghy, Antrim Road, Bangor, Glengormley and Antrim shops only)
- Toys and Jigsaws
See website for details and drop off locations.