Recycling For Good Causes
If you would like to raise funds on behalf of a charity or good cause, Recycling For Good Causes can offer two free services depending on the quantity of items you have to send.
Your items will be recycled by Recycling For Good Causes and a cheque for the proceeds will be sent to your chosen charity or good cause.
- Jewellery & Watches (in any material even if damaged or broken)
- Currency (any Foreign or UK coins or banknotes, even if out of circulation)
- Mobile Phones
- Cameras (old film, digital and video)
- Stamps (Loose, single, albums, first day covers, presentation packs, collections, postcard collections)
- Gadgets (Sat-Navs, Ipods, MP3 players, games consoles, games & accessories)
See website for further details.
Sell, Donate, Swap, Lend or Recycle
Type of Organisation
Not for Profit
Animal, Children, Crime, Disability, Education, Elderly, Environment, Faith-based, Family, Health, Homeless, Overseas, Refugee, UK, Women
Post or Courier