Swindon Road Recycling Centre
Residents can take the following items to the Swindon Road Recycling Centre:
- Mixed plastics: All types of plastic bottles: milk/squash/drinks bottles; cleaning/bleach/detergent bottles; toiletry bottles. Yoghurt pots, margarine tubs, ice cream tubs, ready-meal trays and plastic fruit punnets.
- Hard plastics: Plastic garden furniture, plastic storage crates and boxes, plastics buckets and pipes, plastic sheeting that you see on sheds and greenhouses, and plastic buckets.
- Clean glass jars, glass bottles (all colours)
- Clothes and shoes (separate container)
- Cartons such as those for fruit juice and long life milk
- VHS video cassettes, CDs and DVDs
- Washing machines, dishwashers, electric cookers, and tumble dryers (non-heat pump) - must be domestic only
- Fridges, freezers and heat pump tumble dryers - must be domestic only
- Household batteries, car batteries
- Television sets, microwaves, video/DVD recorders, radios, desk fans, electric heaters
- Food tins, drink cans, pet food cans, empty aerosol cans, aluminium food trays and foil
- Aluminium food trays and foil
- Paper: Newspapers, magazines, shredded paper, junk mail, telephone directories, catalogues, white office paper, envelopes
See website for details.
Sell, Donate, Swap, Lend or Recycle
Swindon Road Recycling Centre, Thompson's Way, Kingsditch, Swindon, Swindon Village, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England, GL51 9JZ, United Kingdom