Winter’s on its way and it’s starting to get chilly
Soon you’ll be digging out your winter coat, or perhaps you’re looking to buy a new one?
Before you head to the shops or order your brand new coat online have you considered buying your next coat
- In a charity shop
- On an online marketplace for pre-loved items
And, what will you do with your old coat?
- Donate it to a charity shop
- Give it to a coat collection drive for the elderly, homeless or refugees
- Sell it on a pre-loved online marketplace
- Or, did you know some shops ‘buy’ back their clothes and resell them
Perhaps your coat just needs fixing?
Don’t forget your dog
- You can make your dog’s coat from an old ski jacket
- If you have a dog coat you no longer need, donate it to a homeless charity
Main Image Credit: Pexels | Pixabay