Buying a new school uniform can be costly and perfectly good school uniforms can go to waste
if your children have outgrown them or moved onto another school.
If you’re looking for a school uniform
- Check if your child’s school sells/offers second hand school uniform.
- Look up Facebook groups in your local area for preloved school uniforms.
- Find online marketplaces selling preloved school uniform.
- Contact a charity offering school uniforms.
If you want to sell or donate a school uniform
- Check if your child’s school takes second hand school uniform.
- Look up Facebook groups in your local area for people looking for preloved school uniform.
- Sell your child’s preloved school uniform on an online marketplace.
- Donate unwanted school uniforms to charities offering school uniforms to those in need. Some charities also accept school accessories such as school bags and stationery.